§1 General information
- This policy applies to the Website operating at the following url addresses: pl, oversec.com.pl and oversec.eu
- The Website Operator and Administrator of personal data is OVERSEC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at Reduta Wyskok 4, 80-741 Gdańsk, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court Gdańsk-North (Sąd Rejonowy Gdańsk-Północ) in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000932648, NIP 5833440228, REGON 520455198.
- The Operator's e-mail contact address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Operator is the Administrator of your personal data in relation to the data provided voluntarily on the Website.
- The Website uses personal data for the following purposes:
◦ Sending a newsletter
◦ Handling the inquiries received via online form
◦ Presenting offers or information
- The Website performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through the data entered voluntarily in the forms, which are input into the Operator's systems.
By saving so-called cookie files in end devices.
§4 Your rights and additional information on using the data
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other parties, if it is required for performing the contract concluded with you or fulfilling the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. This applies to such groups of recipients:
◦ persons authorized by us, employees and associates who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
◦ hosting company,
◦ mailing companies,
◦ law firms and debt collectors,
◦ payment operators,
◦ public authorities.
- Your personal data will be processed by the Administrator for no longer than it is necessary to perform related activities specified in separate regulations (e.g. on bookkeeping). With regard to marketing data, the data will not be processed for more than 3 years.
- In accordance with the GDPR - the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data, the User has the right to:
◦ access the personal data concerning you,
◦ rectify them,
◦ delete them,
◦ restrict their processing,
◦ and data transfer,
◦ object to the processing of data,
◦ correct your data,
◦ being notified of a data leak
- You have the right to object to the processing of personal data in order to exercise legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, including profiling, however, the right to object will not be exercised if there are valid legitimate grounds for processing, overriding your interests, rights, and freedom, in particular to establish, pursue or defend claims.
- The actions of the Administrator may be subject to a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (UODO) at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw, Poland.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to operate the Website.
- Actions may be taken in relation to you consisting in automated decision making, including profiling in order to provide services under the concluded contract and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing.
- Personal data is not transferred to third countries within the meaning of the provisions on the protection of personal data. This means that we do not send them outside the European Union.
§7 Important Marketing Techniques
- The Operator uses remarketing techniques that allow for matching advertising messages to the User's behavior on the Website, which may give the illusion that the User's personal data is used to track him, but in practice no personal data is transferred from the Operator to advertising operators. The technological condition for such activities is enabling cookie support.
Fulfilling the information duty resulting from art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons' data with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation GDPR), we hereby inform you that:
The administrator of your personal data (hereinafter: Administrator) is OVERSEC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at Reduta Wyskok 4, 80-741 Gdańsk, Poland, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (KRS) kept by the District Court Gdańsk-North in Gdańsk, 7th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000932648, NIP 5833440228, REGON 520455198.
Operator's e-mail address:
The Administrator can be contacted by traditional mail at ul. Reduta Wyskok 4, 80-741 Gdańsk, Poland, or by e-mail: email@example.com
The Website operating at www.oversec.pl, www.oversec.com.pl, www.oversec.eu world wide web addresses does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's internet pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity placing cookies on the Website User's end device and accessing them is the Operator of the Website at www.oversec.pl, www.oversec.com.pl, www.oversec.eu, is OVERSEC Sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Gdańsk at Reduta Wyskok 4, 80-741 Gdańsk, Poland.
Cookie files are used for:
- adapting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the Website User's device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows for improving their structure and content;
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
§2 Types of cookies
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used on the Website:
- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication on the Website;
- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the Website;
- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on how the Website's internet pages are used;
- "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes from, font size, website appearance, etc.;
"advertising" cookies, enabling to provide the Users with advertising content that is better tailored to their interests.
§3 Other information
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users may change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time they are placed on the Website User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator. Users' personal data in connection with the storage of cookies are profiled (pursuant to Art. 4 point 4 of the GDPR).