§1 General provisions
These "Terms of using the Oversec Contact Form, hereinafter referred to as Free Consultation" define the rules for free of the "Oversec Contact Form" available on the Oversec website (www.oversec.pl, oversec.com.pl, oversec.eu) by the Users, in order to obtain an answer to the question/s in the subject area covered by it.
In order to use the Oversec Contact Form, the User performs the activities which include:
- completing the Contact Form by providing the following data and information: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, message subject and message content,
- confirmation that he/she has read the Regulations and accepts all its provisions,
- consent to the processing of personal data in order to prepare and provide answers to the question(s) and to archive them,
- confirming the willingness to be contacted back by pressing the "Send message" link (button) contained in the Contact Form .
- The User commits not to provide false personal data, as well as not to provide personal data of another person without their permission and not to provide an e-mail address or telephone number that he/she is not the owner of. The user is solely responsible for the content of the entered data, including liability for any infringement of third party rights.
- The User utilizing the "Free Consultation" Oversec Contact Form is entitled to a one-time, free telephone or online consultation, lasting no more than 30 minutes.
- In the event of re-subscribing for a free consultation by a User who has already used it in the past, Oversec reserves the right not to conduct a free consultation.